Our main aim is to help the students / professionals with our Piping Theory training programme and intend to mould them from Graduate to that of a Piping Engineer / Designer.
Our Training Orientation will help the candidates to explore Job Opportunities across the globe.
Utilizing the available real practices available in Oil & Gas domain we want to create awareness on the importance of the courses which will shape up the future of the young graduates in the designing field and also to enhance the skill set of the personnel already working in the piping field to boost up their future career.
Engineers and graduating college students in the disciplines of Mechanical Engineering, Chemical engineering, Production / Industrial engineering, Instrumentation engineering, Petroleum engineering and Civil / Construction engineering.
- Concepts of Piping and piping systems.
- Different types of Equipments in process plants.
- Components used in piping, fittings, valves, etc..
- Piping Specification, codes and Standards.
- P&ID symbols with abbreviations.
- Instrumentation symbols and their purpose.
- Fundamentals of General arrangement drawings.
- Creating Isometric Drawings and BOM.
- Layout Concepts.-